Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rockmen R: Dr. Wily's Counterattack Rip
(08-19-2013, 09:38 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: I'm pretty sure there's an extraction tool for this game's format somewhere...only problem is I saw it on some Chinese forum that I had no clue how to navigate despite the forum's rather typical setup. If I find it again I'll let you know. Otherwise, good job thus far! I look forward to seeing more from this...I wonder what Wily himself looks like in this...
I've never exactly used an extraction tool before, but it goes without saying that should you find such a thing it would be very helpful to me!
To be frank, Wily is kind of ugly-looking in this game, but I would think it wise to wait until I have his whole spritesheet before posting him.

(08-19-2013, 10:59 AM)Ton Wrote: Hey, this is neat. Are they both playable, or just Bass, or neither?
Actually, Roll is the only playable character! The "R" in the title actually supposedly stands for "Roll". Bass is just a boss you battle halfway through the second Wily stage.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rockmen R: Dr. Wily's Counterattack Rip - by CHAOSFANTAZY - 08-19-2013, 02:31 PM