Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Midday-Mew's Sprite Thread
The black shadowing of Bisect's shoulder gives an unnecessary curve to his face, giving him a sort of chubby appearance. I think that adding some more black pixels to the left of that shadow should easily fix that up.
You might also want to consider adding some blue to the feet. I see what you're trying to do with the whole "bisect" thing by using black and white, but the feet look kind of bland. Adding a streak or two of blue should solve that.
And last of all, if you want to emphasize the black/white difference, try switching the black and white on the torso. It makes the black and white look more like a design than a contrasting shadow.

As for the Lego Blocks, they may be more apparent as Legos if you add transparent pixels between the top "nubs". To further establish that they are Legos, you could also increase the size of the individual bricks, but that part is just an idea.
Quote:Everyone's crazy. Most people are just crazy in the same way and call it normal.
-Me

I'm DeathByJaguar, but you can call me Ricky, I guess. I dunno. I draw, program a little, and am writing a novel that has no title at the moment.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Midday-Mew's Sprite Thread - by Midday-Mew - 07-13-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: Midday-Mew's Sprite Thread - by deathbyjaguar - 07-14-2013, 04:44 PM
RE: Midday-Mew's Sprite Thread - by Midday-Mew - 06-04-2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Midday-Mew's Sprite Thread - by Lexou Duck - 06-04-2014, 04:32 PM
RE: Midday-Mew's Sprite Thread - by Midday-Mew - 06-05-2014, 02:51 PM
RE: Midday-Mew's Sprite Thread - by Kelvin - 06-04-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Midday-Mew's Sprite Thread - by Kelvin - 06-05-2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Midday-Mew's Sprite Thread - by Midday-Mew - 06-05-2014, 06:25 PM