[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ufouria Character Rips
It was just last night I was struck with an idea...Revamps are quite common on TSR, but I wanted to do something different that I was sure that NOBODY had done before, and at the same time fun. So I thought a bit, and I decided "Hey, why not a Ufouria revamp"? Ufouria was a great, but sadly short game I've loved to death and 100% beaten at least 4 or 5 times. It's nonlinear design and alternate characters always been a big inspiration for me and my game ideas, so I thought it would be a great idea to revamp the characters in a very fitting Kirby Super Star SNES style, which I have briefly worked in before.

So the idea of this is that I'll be revamping the sprites of the 4 main PAL characters, Bop Louie, Freeon Leon, Shades and Gil. I might be just doing basic movement, or I might go as far as to give them entire KSS movesets and revamp ALL of the tiles. Either way, it'll be a great challenge for me that I might even try expanding into the projects forum. The main problem is...currently TSR only has Bop Louie and Freeon Leon's sprites: http://www.spriters-resource.com/nes/ufouria/

I've searched elsewhere on the internet, but this game is a bit of a cult classic so I never really was able to find anything. If someone could, could they rip the rest of the character's sprites? I really would also like to have all of the enemies and tiles, but I don't wanna waste anyone's time in case this project ends up falling flat on it's face. If I can show some progress on the character sprites and complete those, I'll likely either request the rest of the sprites or buckle down and learn to rip myself.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ufouria Character Rips - by DragonDePlatino - 06-19-2013, 02:47 PM