[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping files from WiiWare [WAD files]
(05-29-2013, 04:58 PM)John2k4 Wrote: There are a couple versions of the ntcompress.exe file. Since it's a part of the official RVL SDK, I don't think I can upload it here.

That ASH file is giving me problems - my arc program is crashing every time I try to input the file. Looking at the header, it definitely seems to be an ASH archive, but I don't have other ASH files to compare it with and see what might be breaking things. I need to look further into it or maybe this needs to be ripped with a 3D printscreen tool.

You can upload it to mediafire. I tried to use the ash.exe but when I open the ash file with it, it crashes for me.
[Image: 33426ca52b.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping files from WiiWare [WAD files] - by Lilothestitch - 05-29-2013, 05:06 PM