Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let me take a good dump and touch your face [art]
Maybe you should do something called the "draw small, think big"

try drawing really small characters, it will force you to think about the drawing as a whole all the time
so you can focus more on the core of it rather than get lost into details

another thing

it feels like you draw while thinking of the lines you're supposed to trace, of the "edges" of the model
what you need to do is think about it in 3D, everything is made of form and mass
the edges are irrelevant because they only exist in relation to from where you're looking

seriously this is one of the most important things in drawing
you need to draw while knowing that you're actually drawing depth too, and you're supposed to have the figure in 3D in your head while you draw it
something that might help is : try to imagine yourself as an ant, walking along the surfaces of the model
the model will feel huge, but it gives you a good impression of the different volumes that construct its anatomy

i hope you understand what i mean in all this

edit : C2B will know where this wisdom comes from
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me take a good dump and touch your face [art] - by Lexou Duck - 05-13-2013, 12:35 PM