Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[Game Maker 8 Pro]Comprehensive Gameboy Zelda Engine
(05-07-2013, 01:39 PM)Previous Wrote: This is quite impressive and really sweet. Keep it up! Big Grin

I'm kinda envious Wink
Envious of what? If you have the Pro (actually it's dubbed Standard now, from what I've seen) edition of Game Maker, you could easily open up the provided source file and mess around in it if you want to =).
(05-07-2013, 02:34 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: If you need ideas to implement, how about a bank so that someone can store money?
Actually, that's not a bad idea. No 2D Zelda had that (but it's not like you really needed it, except for the Oracles, where you're constantly buying expensive collectables).
(05-07-2013, 03:46 PM)Phaze Wrote: That was excellent! You're really making progress here Smile
Why thank you~

Besides having delayed the Power Bracelet (and Titan's Glove) for so long, I also plan to tackle Side-view (platforming) areas soon. It's just a variable switch, but it also requires a subsection of the movement engine. Of course, Text Boxes will come in soon...I can literally copy and paste my previous code I wrote up and add the comments to it, but it has more features than necessary for this, so I'll probably write it from the ground up. I did make a video of that a while back.

It'll probably just be rewritten with text commands, nameboxes and choices only.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33
Thanked by: Phaze

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Game Maker 8 Pro]Comprehensive Gameboy Zelda Engine - by Koh - 05-10-2013, 10:16 AM