Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Let me take a good dump and touch your face [art]
again, i really like your stuff for reasons posted earlier, this is no exception

but if you want accurate anatomy pointers, use firmer, but slightly slanted lines for limbs. Right now, her arm lines look like this ( ) and that's not quite like it. you could use more in-between colors to shade the muscle positions, and the flabs that occur when pressing the skin onto a solid surface.
the pose itself is tricky due to foreshortening so i suggest breaking down the anatomy ito boxes and cylinders like any art tutorial ever: they help lacing stuff in the right places and I use them when the pose is hard (such as this one). Pay attention to the general silhouette too, as the outside lines and curves do play a large role in evoking sentations from the viewer

since i'm no anatomy expert, i can't pinpoint with precise words what's wrong, but I can see it is; I hope this helps you though. Still, I really like your drawings..
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: DioShiba

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me take a good dump and touch your face [art] - by Gors - 05-10-2013, 09:19 AM