Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Battle Moon Wars 2 [Fangame]
Thank you, we've have alot of the ideas going around and our Project Leader has a solid idea on what the new story is going to be, thing is we've been stuck for about year without progress. I joined up in 2012, but the project itself has been in dev since 2010 or so I've heard

I'm going to be frank to say we're desperate for spriters. We have no short amount of people at our forums who can help in the other assets, but in artistic and spriting talent we are lacking. And we've been scared at trying to come back here again because of what happened to zlol.

One of our project members has even said to me recently that he is willing to start throwing money at our problems concerning spriters, so that's when I decided to suck up my gut and try here again.

On behalf on all the project members and the Forum members of Type-Moon's Largest International English Speaking Forum, We need your help Spriters.

Your the key to starting up our project again, even one spriter is better than none.
Everything that doesn't involve myself sounds like a personal problem. I don't deal with those.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Battle Moon Wars 2 [Fangame] - by Hazama - 04-25-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Battle Moon Wars 2 [Fangame] - by Gors - 04-25-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: Battle Moon Wars 2 [Fangame] - by Hazama - 04-25-2013, 12:14 PM
RE: Battle Moon Wars 2 [Fangame] - by Gors - 04-25-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: Battle Moon Wars 2 [Fangame] - by Hazama - 04-25-2013, 12:33 PM