[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
100x100 character portrait/icon
Slung some more pixels around tonight. I went with something bigger this time. I figure it's better to start with something larger and learn some basics before trying to do teeny tiny little guys.

[Image: DemiPort.png]

Done in Furcadia's FSH Editor, which is like MSpaint +1. Has a decent palette of 236 colours in the sidebar and a few options that make it slightly more handy than Paint.

Anywho, I'm pretty happy with that little icon, though there's a few things that bug me. I know my contrast needs work.. I can never seem to get it just right. A little C+C won't hurt.

(Also, a little off topic, and a total noob question, but can someone explain "Pillow shading" to me? I've seen that term used here and there and am not quite sure what it is)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
100x100 character portrait/icon - by Demi - 12-14-2008, 05:12 AM
RE: 100x100 character portrait/icon - by Gors - 12-14-2008, 07:25 AM
RE: 100x100 character portrait/icon - by Demi - 12-14-2008, 08:54 PM