Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ZX Buster (Work in progress)
(02-17-2013, 01:58 AM)Phaze Wrote: Everything seems to perform well, though the fact that you stop completely when you attack and the way you jump makes it feel very awkward.

Yeah I wasn't really sure how to do jumping at the time and I'm too lazy/busy to change it now but I'm at least trying to work with it.

By the way Phaze (and anyone else that played this game) did you encounter the game closing at level 7-8? (The beginning of the green block levels) because I've been having problems loading those levels on a library computer and I'm not sure if its been happening to anyone else. It doesn't happen on my laptop and it bothers me because that will be really hard to debug. I'm still just a novice with programming so this is one of the extremely hard things for me to debug kind of thing for me.

Anyway, I have a new version of the game which doesn't really add any new content, just some minor boss changes, a boss in progress, and visual/particle effects, I'll edit it into my main post later.

TLDR; I added some visuals

ZX Buster Version Alpha 0.1.5

*also not listed in changelog because I forgot but you you can now toggle crazy particles with 'c' in debug mode

EDIT: As a side note, I have checked this on my brother's computer and it seems to work just fine and I think he has Windows 8 or something, so it could just be the library computer causing problems.
These topics around here are super trendy...
A little too trendy.
I don't think I'm cool enough to post.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
ZX Buster (Work in progress) - by Chirp - 02-16-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: ZX Buster (Work in progress) - by Phaze - 02-17-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: ZX Buster (Work in progress) - by Chirp - 02-23-2013, 11:25 AM