Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[TSR Game] [Open-source] Thank The Moon
The problem with the vampire is bad sketch which led to bad design, the head is like a bean, the body is malshaped and its not defined that well, I'll keep trying Smile
wraiths, whisps, phantoms, etc. are a great idea, its good you mentioned the variety because their characteristics are quite different and will no doubt lead to more diverse and interesting enemies.
the darken explanation is a brilliant idea and a good thing to visit at a point of crisis (say for E.G. if we take the hero's journey type story there should be a point where commitment to the cause is tested, this would make a great point to show what happens if you can not finish)

also on the open source thing, thats just how I saw it too, if I for some reason disappear or are unable to continue the project anyone willing could continue it. (I've seen on many occasions similar projects I've wanted to jump in and start up again, but of course the creator took the source with them, dooming the project)
Thanked by: Phaze

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TSR Game] [Open-source] Thank The Moon - by Bombshell93 - 01-18-2013, 09:28 PM