Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[TSR Game] [Open-source] Thank The Moon
being so early in development I've naturally been thinking up concepts and doodling stuff.
So far the ideas I have include a HUB world named "Ghost Town" the player can explore ghost town talking to its residents for expansion on the world or the current situation or just general gameplay hints (likely these would change throughout the game depending on what your next goal is) I'm thinking characters within the hub world only need a mug shot and 2 maybe 3 animations (idle, hit, chat), I would leave it at just idle but it'd be nice for even the non-plot-important characters to have some personality to them.
Ghost Town
its not much, I know, but its a very early sketch, as we establish more about the hub world could be fleshed out with peoples houses, businesses, billboards, make it lively and let everyone leave their mark on it in some way or another.

I've also done some general sketches, nothing important just brain storming
the darken I don't expect to use, it was an branch of the original concept where after so long darklings would be locked in a form forever, I scrapped the idea because it limits what could be done with darklings as possible enemies

I've taken a particular interest in a scarecrow guarding a cemetery as the first boss encounter
a cemetery seems fitting for the games theme, zombies could excusably be the first enemies, it'd be a good reason to rid them of any gimmicks that may cause difficulty early game, just slow and stupid brain chompers.

of course all of this is up for discussion,
so if anyone has anything they'd like to discuss relating to the early project your free to do so.
Thanked by: Kami, Phaze, Baegal

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TSR Game] [Open-source] Thank The Moon - by Bombshell93 - 01-18-2013, 07:29 PM