Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Marine The Raccoon sprites Sonic robo blast 2 style.
While everyone probably has said what needed to be said, I kind of have to add that even if you don't like taking criticism and everything it's not always a bad idea to use the advice to help improve your sprite even if you feel that it's good or if you dislike the criticism.

Sure, it can be a hard thing to deal with criticism, I don't blame you for that OP because I've been in that position before (and sometimes I acted out in the wrong way, just for the sake of admitting something) so I kind of commend you for trying to be nice to everyone about it. But sometimes you can take in people's advice or criticism and tinker with you're sprites for the hell of it. Who knows, it might look better in the long run!

All I'm saying is, stay open-minded and try to look at criticism as something to use to make the process of spriting, drawing, painting, or whatever you are doing in the art field more fun rather than looking at it as a chore. It's kind of important to look at anything creative in a more positive way so it doesn't feel like you are being forced to do it for your life. After all no one is pointing a gun at your head telling you "Hey you better make it like this or I will shoot you".
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marine The Raccoon sprites Sonic robo blast 2 style. - by DioShiba - 01-02-2013, 10:29 PM