[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprites into paper miniatures for D&D
(11-18-2012, 11:14 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Edited Catastrophe from FFV does work really well as a beholder, but I hope he's not a pain for you to cut out. That is unless you're just cutting around the images and not right up to the lines themselves.
I did a fully custom beholder and it looked HORRIBLE xD. Yeah, I saw that monster and it was just perfect. I threw out the old one and did a bit of editing on the catastrophe. Exacto knife straight up. I give a slight white outline though, only because the outlines are too jagged to cut on. I've made over a hundred minis so far. Its a pain but it makes D&D a more exciting expereince.
Check me out on Deviantart, yo. http://viscioushero.deviantart.com/
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprites into paper miniatures for D&D - by viscioushero - 11-18-2012, 11:56 AM