Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mushroom Kingdom Tussle
(10-09-2012, 07:10 AM)Crappy Green Gors Wrote: I don't know where to place this. This is not a creativity thread as it is, not worthy enough to put it in the Lounge. I'll take the risk and move it to the gamedev section, as this talks about game mechanisms and the like.

If another staff member thinks there's a better section to move this thread, feel free to do it.

Oh, my apologies. I thought that, although it wasn't necessarily creativity, would probably be best put into the creativity section so as to not look pretentious by putting it in the GameDev section. It technically isn't code-based development, and the amount of work put into this pales in comparison to most of the work showcased in this section. Thanks though!

If you don't feel like toiling through pages of rules, then I implore you to just glance at the home page of the wiki. A vast majority of the game's basic info + background can be found just by reading it, and I assume most would be able to form an opinion on it based on the concepts detailed.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Mushroom Kingdom Tussle - by cuckoos - 10-07-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: Mushroom Kingdom Tussle - by Candel - 10-08-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: Mushroom Kingdom Tussle - by cuckoos - 10-09-2012, 06:17 AM
RE: Mushroom Kingdom Tussle - by Gors - 10-09-2012, 07:10 AM
RE: Mushroom Kingdom Tussle - by cuckoos - 10-10-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Mushroom Kingdom Tussle - by Aiojk - 11-26-2012, 12:55 PM