[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Breaking News: The Son of Thor submits his Bare-Black Swedish Spaghetti Ostriches
Hyper Iria (SNES):
[Image: iben9LzBQONCnF.png]
http://i.minus.com/ibujya2lH1S7I4.png

[Image: ib2bqAsDcAyOAC.png]

Just finished the list, games with a heart will reveive in every case some major ripping by me (and because I really like them).

The others are either easy to rip because they don't have many frames (Home Alone 1-2) or because I'll only do minor stuff (Hyper Iria, Wolf Child). Then there are games where I would really do more (Last Bible 3), but can't since it's too difficult due to Japanese language and missing translation patches. And normally, I would have scratch through Issy's Quest like the other unappealing roms, but the game has a test mode for all animations, which is really convenient.

The discarded stuff on the list was either too big to rip (Gunforce, Universal Soldier) or simply garbage (especially Mazinger-Z and Uncharted Waters). Then games which were not appealing to me (Putty Squad, Tinhead) or generally impossible due to Japanese script (Madou Monogatari, starring Arle-Nadja from Puyo Puyo). Some games like Whizz have also terrible controls, which really turns me off.

Not one the list: Boogerman and Tinstar, both games have simply too many animations.

As said, I roughly examined the whole SNES library in the coolrom database and judged them from two screens and the title. Note: The letter "S" was completely left out since a substantial part of the SNES library was in that section. Slayers is the only one with this letter, but that's just a patch which I've found on romhacking.net
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Gaia

Messages In This Thread
Too long! Argh! - by Ton - 08-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Still too long! - by Ton - 08-22-2012, 11:56 AM
dkfjhslk - by Ton - 08-22-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: Breaking News: The Son of Thor submits his Bare-Black Swedish Spaghetti Ostriches - by Davy Jones - 08-28-2012, 04:10 PM