Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) speculation thread
(07-11-2012, 05:29 PM)Baegal Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 05:16 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote:
(07-11-2012, 04:00 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: Here's moveset ideas for three of my most wanted characters for the new Smash. I didn't think up specifics for effects of each special yet, don't really feel like it at the moment though:

-The Masked Man
N - PK Love - PK Love graphic attack shot from Masked Man's gun
F - Shield Killer - A swift dashing slash forward. Heavy damage to Shields, lower damage otherwise.
U - Dragon Jetpack - Charges his winged jetpack and rockets off in a chosen direction.
D - Lightning Strike - Chargeable. The charge doesn't determine the power, but the distance away the lightning will hit.
FS - The Final Needle - Pulls the needle and an eruption of fire bursts from the Masked Man's location, followed by a rain of fiery meteors.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that wants this. Hell, they could just call him Claus on the select screen.

And yeah, Olimar is totally gone in favor of a newer representative. Just like Ness and Marth. Oh, wait.
I really doubt Ness is going anywhere. He's one of the 12 veterans, even if he's a secret character.
Olimar would be more likely to leave than Ness, because he's been in only one of the three games. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Olimar has been in 2/3 games... If you mean Ness has only been in 1/3, that's true, but he's easily the most famous of the three heroes and had some influence on the third game's plot. Plus he's grandfathered in thanks to 64/Melee.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) speculation thread - by Ton - 07-11-2012, 05:35 PM