Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) speculation thread
So on the topic of not-Pokemon, I'm kind of curious what people's ideas for possible stages are. What kinds of locations that have shown up in Nintendo games since Brawl came out do you think would make good stages? Or ones that you think have been wrongfully skipped over in the past?

Obviously there's going to be something Skyward Sword inspired, probably either the Sealed Grounds or Skyloft (because honestly what else is there), and Kid Icarus will probably get something that showed up in Uprising (which I haven't played) but I can't really think of any other franchise that has gotten any new important areas, other than the ones I mentioned before for Pokemon (N's Castle, Dracospiral Tower or the Pokemon League).

Actually, Brawl had a lot of good, or at least, rather significant stages that it'd be hard to find a replacement for. Curious how many "Retro" stages from Melee/Brawl they go with this time around?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Title Pending) speculation thread - by Tellis - 07-09-2012, 10:05 PM