Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
THE BIGGEST GOGNIO: JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE ALL STAR BATTLE
(07-05-2012, 05:16 AM)Sexy Bastard Wrote: so is this supposed to be the next street fighter rip-off?

because the graphics remind me of it.

(07-05-2012, 06:13 AM)Goemar Wrote: That's all I got from it.

I love it when games use a style which has became so well know with another franchise it's dismissed as a rip-off before I know anything about it. It's a great marketing move.

i'll kill you both

(07-05-2012, 11:20 PM)Mutsukki Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 09:54 PM)Sexy Bastard Wrote:
(07-05-2012, 06:38 AM)MRSKELETON Wrote: god, i am actually surrounded by dumb people
first part: this art style actually suits jojo's bizarre adventure one of the greatest fighting manga and also one of the best capcom fighting games in the 90's quite well, even moreso than street fighter 4
second part: there's a wonderful, colorful cast of characters to choose from. capcom's 90's JJBA game accomplished with about ten characters what most fighting games are designed in this modern era to have 40 to accomplish

[Image: jotaro-standx.gif]

If I knew that I probably wouldn't have said it.

Still, I kind of wished that they at least put in some effort to make the art look slightly different. Not entirely, but still enough to give it it's own touch.

Except it barely looks the same. I can see where you're coming from, but really.

Also, I would like to point out that Jojo is an inspiration for 2 Street Fighter characters.

Guile which is pretty much Stroheim, but American and not Nazi

[Image: stroheim2.jpg]

and Rose, which is pretty much confirmed to be inspired by Lisa Lisa

I would also like to point out that this guy, J.P. Polnareff, is pretty much the inspiration for Benimaru from KOF and Paul from Tekken

[Image: JoJoPolnareff.png]

Jojo is everywhere, so it's kinda hard to call it a rip-off, even if I get your point, it's...not right

Jojo also inspired Persona, Touhou, Shaman King, Yuyu Hakusho, Yu Gi Oh, and is referenced by a huge chunk of Japanese media.

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE BIGGEST GOGNIO: JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE ALL STAR BATTLE - by Joseph Styling - 07-06-2012, 01:27 PM