Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Chrono Cross--a mixed bag of rips--
(06-30-2012, 04:35 AM)Dazz Wrote: It's easier as Ton has mentioned. Keeping all of one sort of thing makes more sense with regards to menus.

I would suggest combining the dialog boxes into a single sheet and naming them "Dialog Boxes" though - that'd probably just be easiest.

Oh. Okay, I can do that. I won't be able to submit it for a while, though; it takes a while to get to them all. I'm still only in Viper Manor. (Didn't actually end up playing any of it yesterday...)

I should be able to get the fonts, save game icons/portraits and backgrounds out sooner, though. That background viewer works really well...although it'll still be a while on the backgrounds just sorting through them all. I hadn't ever stopped to think about just how many locations there are in that game before...

Oh, speaking of backgrounds! About the children's drawings in the orphanage in Kid's flashback/nightmare/thing and Glenn's childhood drawings in the house where he grew up...should I include those with the backgrounds they were imposed over, or should they be their own sheet? It's my instinct to put them by themselves, but...it'd be my instinct to group portraits by character rather than portrait type, so...any thoughts?
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chrono Cross--a mixed bag of rips-- - by Ton - 06-28-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Chrono Cross--a mixed bag of rips-- - by Ton - 06-29-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: Chrono Cross--a mixed bag of rips-- - by Dazz - 06-30-2012, 04:35 AM
RE: Chrono Cross--a mixed bag of rips-- - by SierraLatkje - 06-30-2012, 10:10 AM
RE: Chrono Cross--a mixed bag of rips-- - by Ton - 06-30-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: Chrono Cross--a mixed bag of rips-- - by Ton - 07-31-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Chrono Cross--a mixed bag of rips-- - by Ton - 08-01-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: Chrono Cross--a mixed bag of rips-- - by Ton - 08-08-2012, 06:09 PM