Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Best unused graphics and features of games.
(06-28-2012, 12:38 PM)Trollerskates Wrote: My favorite would have to be the Cameo appearances from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. Various Nintendo characters like Fox, Wario, Olimar, Samus, etc. would come into the Coffee shop and have coffee, but they replaced it with E. Gadd doing all the things. There's a whole list of the dialogue somewhere, but I can't remember where exactly.

I did not know that.

Not heard of any un-used Catherine things (except a few lines) but then again not really looked into it as I'm currently doing a trophy run through it.

Not sure how interesting it is but Ninja Gaiden 3 has some unused enemies in it. And then there's that mysterious big fish in Metal Slug (first one) that is no where in the game. Things like the unused giant parachute and other things have been pretty well documented (I think it's Random HooHaas or something that has a whole site about it) but I've never seen that fish mentioned anywhere.

Marvel Land (Arcade) also has quite a bit of unused stuff knocking about in it's tiles.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best unused graphics and features of games. - by Goemar - 06-28-2012, 01:27 PM