Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Roencia Indie Graphics Builder
To defend Roencia's honour I feel the need to clarify the situation here...

I only just learned of this site a few days ago from a friend who is developing a game (completely unrelated to this). I signed up and was doing some searching to see if there were some people interested in helping with the game. I sent PMs to those people, so as to keep it more one-to-one.

Anyway, I saw this guy's Kickstarter project, in which he was creating a sprite set. I thought it was a neat idea, and sent him a message to ask him a question about it, particularly if he had any screen shots of full scenes created with his work as "gallery" to sift through. I'd never met him before.

In his response, he was wondering if I knew anyone to contact that might be interested in his project. I suggested this site, since it was all about sprites (obviously), thinking it would get some interest.

Anyway, I started reading the replies, and was kind of saddened that instead of interest, it turned into conflict, which I had never expected. I felt like I had sent him somewhere that ended up bringing him down, either by what someone wrote, or at least how he interpreted what was written. I felt bad for him and for having essentially setting this whole thing up, and that's why I posted. He never asked me to.

Hope that clarifies things. I'll leave it up to him to decide what he wants to do next.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by Roencia - 06-26-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by Jean Of mArc - 06-27-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by triptych - 06-27-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by DioShiba - 06-27-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by DioShiba - 06-27-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by Afr0Blu3 - 07-01-2012, 06:37 AM