Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Roencia Indie Graphics Builder
Quote:I don't see any insults either and attack may have been the wrong word to use. As far as criticism, this is negative criticism, "the trees and bushes do not match the style of the houses or well, bridge and fruit basket thingys or flower pots."

This is positive criticism, "I think your spaceships look really detailed and I like the rpg design, but I noticed the trees don't match with the style of the houses or well, bridge and fruit basket thingys or flower pots. Make sure to draw your trees in the same program/style. Otherwise, the images will clash."

One way is helpful with advice, and the other just points out what you are doing wrong.

and what's your point

It doesn't matter if you're getting negative or positive criticsm. What matters the most is if you're reading them, analyzing them AND fixing what you're supposed to fix. What xXx HtE xXx meant is that we've been helping you since the start of the thread and all what we told you to do didn't happen yet. We don't get 'upset' (for the lack of a better word) for nothing.

Pointing what you're doing wrong IS also helping. If you know the wrong things, then you'll surely know how to fix them; have some self-criticism and figure them out. We aren't supposed to spoon-feed you all the errors you've got anyway.

Adding positive remarks on criticism is not a big deal either, so your "argument", if I can call it so, is flawed. You don't need a pat on the head for every thing you did right in order to make the criticism valid.

We, in tSR, give direct, concise criticsm without filling them with compliments. Of course, compliments are nice to receive, but that's not our goal here. Our goal here is to make you realize what parts need work, and to do that, no compliments are necessary.

so don't get sad and/or ignore criticism just because a 'good job' wasn't on the post. We aren't being dicks to you in any of the posts, no need to flip out~
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]

Messages In This Thread
Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by Roencia - 06-26-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: Indie Graphics Builder (create unique sprites) - by Gors - 06-27-2012, 12:01 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by triptych - 06-27-2012, 07:32 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by DioShiba - 06-27-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by DioShiba - 06-27-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Roencia Indie Graphics Builder - by Afr0Blu3 - 07-01-2012, 06:37 AM