Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sonic Adventure 2 coming to XBLA and PSN.
(06-23-2012, 07:21 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: Looking at the screenshots, I'm not going to by this. All I see is slightly tweaked textures. Now if they replaced the character models with their current ones, remade all the character animations and improved the graphics of their stages... That would be something worth buying.

Maybe they don't think it'd be worth the effort?

I did -like- the game, but to be honest even if they did all of that stuff I wouldn't be incredibly interested in replaying SA2. I've beaten it twice before (On the dreamcast, then again on the Gamecube) but there really isn't anything sega could do to make me want to play it again. I don't know why. And yet, games like Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask and Super Metroid/Prime are capable of drawing me back in time and again.

If they actually did make Sonic Adventure 3 I'd probably play it, assuming it was about as good as SA1/2. But, knowing Sega, that just isn't a very realistic expectation.

Quote:If I remember correctly the Adventure 1 port was a bag of crap right? So I'm guessing this one will have the same love attention given to it by We Want Your Money Now Sega.

Even if they can't hold onto their past glories forever, they can damn sure try. But Jesus Christ, I'd have expected them to at least try and port the games properly.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Adventure 2 coming to XBLA and PSN. - by Lemonray - 06-23-2012, 08:29 AM