Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sonic Adventure 2 coming to XBLA and PSN.
Sonic Adventure 2 seems to be a big deal (I find people who became Sonic fans on the Cube seem to love it more) even though I've never seen it as anything special (not counting the awesome soundtrack) so I guess this is going to excite a lot of people. I don't know what treatment the first one got but I can't remember hearing that it looked significantly nicer. Okami HD seems to look a lot nicer than the original though, so I'm guessing certain games just benefit from HD more than others. The PSP God of War HD collection had a lot of work done to it so it is possible we might see a significant upgrade but I doubt it.

This isn't really surprising news though as the first is already available to download. JSRF, Sonic the Arcade Game (which has still yet to get a home release) or Panzer Dragoon (specially as Orta was an Xbox game) would be much more appreciated.

And yeah Viper it would be nice to see 06 on steam as then people could make an actual playable version of it, and it may even turn out it was an OK game (seriously I couldn't get far on it thanks to glitches so I have no idea what most of the game even looks like).
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Adventure 2 coming to XBLA and PSN. - by Goemar - 06-22-2012, 02:08 PM