Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
C&C for Sprites: Practice, possible game. Need help
(03-30-2012, 11:28 PM)Bearded_Beast Wrote: Shade, Jayden, Joe. Thank you very much Big Grin
Your very welcome

With this, I'll be able to move forward with changing Enki to accommodate his shirt, tattoos and wrappings. I can also begin the work of the other sprites (such as enemies, npcs and bosses).

Thanks again. Expect a huge update, it may not be for a bit. But I may have to start a new thread for it. Not sure if it'd be considered necroposting if it goes over a month or more.

Quote:Of course, if it's something like your own topic and you're showing some changes to your old work or something, then go ahead. On that note, it's fine to double post if you're bumping your own thread because you've made a change to your work or something; just don't bump your thread if it's simply to say "bumping because it's not the first topic in the list" or something stupid like that. If you do want to bump a dying topic, please do, but make sure it's at least reaching the end of the page of topics first.
So, i don't think you need another thread Smile
Thanked by: Bearded_Beast

Messages In This Thread
Leaping Sprite - by Bearded_Beast - 02-12-2012, 05:48 AM
Considering some changes - by Bearded_Beast - 02-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Triple Strike! - by Bearded_Beast - 02-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Move to Game Design? - by Bearded_Beast - 02-25-2012, 03:36 PM
shading? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-10-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: shading? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-30-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: C&C for Sprites: Practice, possible game. Need help - by Butler - 04-02-2012, 06:43 AM