Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Classic Reminiscent Custom Sprites for a Game Project
Well, it is a muffin that has human characteristics, hence the "walking" animation. The muffins up there are facing left and hopping. So I was more thinking with that in mind. I tried to make a muffin that can walk either right or left and has discernible features that tell the player that the muffin is alive and moving, rather than being part of the background or something. The colors came secondarily, and I wanted to ask how I could manipulate them into making them work the best possible way for my intentions.

EDIT: I just realized that there may have been a misconception here, lol. To me both of the muffins look fine assuming that they are muffins, but you guys have been really pressing on the shape of my muffin, and it might be because I didn't mention that the muffins are alive and facing/moving left? If that's the case, I'm sorry, lol.

As far as environments I see the muffin being in, pretty much your basic outdoor areas? Sometimes indoor, etc. Not super industrialized. Just think of a generic RPG. It'll have attacks based on flavors, like blueberries, lemon lime, banana/nut, etc. All the characters won't be baked goods, so I'll try to post those up later when I make them.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Classic Reminiscent Custom Sprites for a Game Project - by StoneMask - 03-15-2012, 10:27 PM