Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Imakuni? in Pokemon Black/White style
(03-10-2012, 05:55 PM)Bombshell93 Wrote: again I mean no offence but I don't see any area that would take effort, its minutes work for the worst of sprite artists.
also I do not see much of a difference in the sprite, base some lighting taken away and hair turned dark.

If your going to try making a custom (strongly recommended) at least then there would be something to comment on to help you get better,
but this as is can only be crit'd based on the original sprite, which isn't your work for crits.

Quote:Well, I might as well quit now.
I'm going to edit it further anyways, I have already poured too much work into it to just start over! If it sucks, then I suck too, I put lots of effort into it.
No need to quite, everyone starts somewhere, get into some customs and with helpful crits you'll be learning 10fold than what could be said for this edit alone.
If an artists work sucks it doesn't mean they suck. You have to deal with criticisms, when our mistakes are revealed we can learn from them.

Alright. How bad is it really. On a scale of 1-10. I will start making customs, but not right away.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Imakuni? in Pokemon Black/White style - by Powerstars321 - 03-10-2012, 06:03 PM