Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
C&C for Sprites: Practice, possible game. Need help
(03-06-2012, 01:40 PM)SimplyMatt Wrote: I, for one, love this little green guy. The after-effect thingy works pretty well when put in practice and I love the concept art. Is that a Mario All-Stars background you got on that video there?

Yes it is. Surprise How the hell? Wow dude, you got a serious eye for that. Kudos
(03-06-2012, 01:53 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote: There is one thing I wanted to point out on your "Gil" character(the sprite, not the picture Tongue) There needs to be more distinctive differences. Maybe droopier ears, eyes spread more, something that really sets him apart from the other guy. Having different colored clothes is a good start though! Smile
[Image: EnkinGil.png]
Actually, aside from being taller and more muscular, Has a very distinctly different nose. Enki actually has a very odd nose, that starts at his brow, and is level with it until the end of his nose. It contours with the curve of his head. The goatee, posture, attitude, and size reflect great differences in them (or so I thought) Also, Gil's ears actually point up as opposed to drooping, like Enki's. It's just the angle of his head, the chin slightly raised. Umm... let me find the sprites, unless I already posted them.
Bearded Beast Illustrations
Photobucket Sprite Archive
Deviantart
If the study and practice of art, is not the endeavor to better one's skill constantly, then I don't know a damned thing.
Thanked by: Shade, SimplyMatt

Messages In This Thread
Leaping Sprite - by Bearded_Beast - 02-12-2012, 05:48 AM
Considering some changes - by Bearded_Beast - 02-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Triple Strike! - by Bearded_Beast - 02-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Move to Game Design? - by Bearded_Beast - 02-25-2012, 03:36 PM
RE: C+C on a series of sprites. Game possible in the future? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-09-2012, 01:25 PM
shading? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-10-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: shading? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-30-2012, 11:25 AM