Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Vaporizer
Question 
Hello all.
So me and my buddies are making a game and are doing sprite art for the very first time.
I've dabbled in revamps and such but this is the first time any of us have tried to draw ANYTHING sprite related.

So we've decided to use this board and you lovely people to help us :3
Be hard when criticizing and crush us if need be.
We want our art to look good in the end!

Style:
The style we're going for is more simplistic, since it's our first endeavor. We have some starting idea that involves having a black outline for each sprite and a single pixel wide darker border (with exceptions on a per sprite basis), but we're open to suggestions; we ourselves still aren't 100% on anything.

Enemies:

Sluggy:
[Image: Sluggy.png]

THINGS I ALREADY KNOW NEED FIXING: I'm having issues with the shading on his side. I know it needs to be "curved" and "there,", but I can't quite figure it out, as you can see in the second half of the image :/

Batz:
[Image: Batz.png]

THINGS I ALREADY KNOW NEED FIXING: The wings and shading are a little wonky. In the second one, I copy pasta'd the wings where as in the first one, I tried to draw each wing individually. Halp :/

Thanks for your help :D
We'll be constantly updating this thread with our progress/fixes/changes/modifications/etc.

Srsly, thanks again :3
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Vaporizer - by DarkWalnut - 02-07-2012, 01:28 PM
RE: Vaporizer - by Gors - 02-07-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: Vaporizer - by DarkWalnut - 02-07-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: Vaporizer - by Gwen - 02-07-2012, 06:22 PM
RE: Vaporizer - by DarkWalnut - 02-08-2012, 08:45 AM
RE: Vaporizer - by Cobalt Blue - 02-11-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: Vaporizer - by Zapchu25 - 02-12-2012, 09:45 PM