[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[PAID] Animated Web Series Shorts ($10,000+)
(02-02-2012, 12:48 AM)Kedric Wrote:
(02-02-2012, 12:28 AM)Friedslick6 Wrote: You might find more potential animators on CG Society's CGTalk forums or Turbosquid...
Wouldn't this topic count as a request? The rules state that requests can't be made by a user until that user has 20 posts and has been registered for at least 1 month.
I'm not sure if that rule is reasonable in this case, however...

Thanks for the lead Friedslick. I will check that site out. I admit I am not too familiar with 3D animation yet. I wanted to make sure I was working with people that knew how to use ripped models.

I believe by request - they mean requesting a specific model. This is more of a job posting. I am not a nuisance asking for models. I am a producer looking to pay a 3D animator.
I guess an animator doesn't count as a resource...
Well, good luck with your series.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PAID] Animated Web Series Shorts ($10,000+) - by Friedslick6 - 02-02-2012, 01:25 AM