Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
I want to learn, but not sure where to start
(12-12-2011, 11:15 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Sorry, I should've been more specific about the Lugia image. I was pretty tired when I posted it.. What I meant was his eye textures, plus he looks anorexic.
The reason his textures screw up is because of the weird way Nintendo does some of their models. Instead of the textures looping, it'll take the last pixel and stretch it out. Usually those need to be fixed manually in a program like 3DS Max with UVW unwrap, and editing the texture manually. As for the proportions, blame Nintendo.

(12-12-2011, 10:50 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I tried both BRRES Viewers that were in the folder you sent, and I find that some files work and some don't still. I can open some like Arman, the Primid and Kuribo (Goomba), and the latter two yield issues like the Goomba is only loading as a giant white square, while others like Bitan/Bytan, Waddle Dee and others still show me the "this is not a valid BRRES file" message. I think the Subspace enemies just don't like me. Cry

Interesting, I'll take a look at those files and see what happens on my end.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to learn, but not sure where to start - by ApocHedgie - 12-12-2011, 01:09 PM