Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey
So in case people are wondering what's been going on, here's the heads up and what to expect in the near future:

We have a new team!
We now have a beautiful team of 5(including Andrew and myself) that we just started production with earlier today! The members of the refreshed Dream Show Productions are people you guys are quite familiar with and are very talented, dedicated people. I'll be revealing who they tomorrow(er later on today).

New style= Old Animations Upgraded
We are working hard to give you visuals that you will enjoy looking at when the game is fully finished. With the new style, we have dedicated ourselves to go back and make animations better to make up for time lost.
Here is a little taste of an animation revamp that I have been working on: [Image: CwGsX.gif]

A shitload of Art
As the artist of Cloud Journey, I am making artwork dedicated to each world, enemy, and character. There may even be a CJ-related christmas card in December..who knows?
Here's a little tease as to what is in store. Characters of a certain world will be standing on "podiums" that represent the terrain of the world that they're from.
[Image: Nmc4w.png]

I believe all of the important news has been stated. Be sure to check into this topic for the latest news on Cloud Journey : )
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloud Journey - by Star - 09-07-2010, 06:29 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Badassbill - 09-07-2010, 06:36 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Kitsu - 09-07-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: Cloud Journey - by Sengir - 09-07-2010, 09:07 PM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 06:52 PM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 06:59 PM
RE: [GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Cloud Journey - by Star - 11-06-2011, 03:17 AM