Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tips for Ultimecia's Sprite assembling?
(09-18-2011, 03:04 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Yikes, people are talking about me

Yeah, sorry about that, it's really about trial and error. Maybe a running emulator window can be enlighting.
They are assemble as they are in the memory, and I noticed that they do make some sense sometimes and the animations are alike in the four directions

Big Grin Thanks for actually comenting here!
Yeah, I know you're not to blame as for how the sprites are distributed in the sheet, I just quoted your ussername in the title since you seem to be a pretty good sprite builder and I used some advice since I have to sinish all of this in two weeks -.-

Hm... well, yeah, I tought about the emulator as well (hoping it runs correctly since my PC barely supports any games, I can't even run dreamcast). What I meant about not making sense is in uh... well, I see many sprite pieces that really don't look like anywthing I know (specially for Gaia and Great father). The only figure I have "built" of Great father is a screenshot (since I found a vid but the battle didn't last long and wasn't very... Hih Definiton), and Gaia, well... man what's that thing anyways? Embarassed

About the animations being alike in their directions, I got what you mean. I edited the Hanakoji and Helios sprites yesterday... but there are some really confusing ones like Odysseus that look well... odd, it seems he has only a couple torso animations and I can't find a propper way to put the blades together...

Hm... what do you do to build them? Do you use the emulator thingie? I mean, I find running the emulator a good idea, but I don't really get how I would check the animations... maybe lowering the emulation frame rate but sadly it would take me forever to get all the personae I need to animate (in game) and getting to Great Father :/ That's the problem, my proyect has a deadline -.-
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tips for Ultimecia's Sprite assembling? - by Aldath - 09-18-2011, 04:04 PM