Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tips for Ultimecia's Sprite assembling?
Well guys, not related to my post below, I already found out how to assemble sprites but... I'm having problems with Ultimecia's sprites, out of the rest of thse sheets... i like how he/she assembles the sheets, but the problem is the following... I don't know what is what or where is goes for what and when Surprise

I'm making a Persona 2 animation, one of my favorite games ever, but sadly, there's not enough resources online other than videos to let me know how characters move (Personae and Demons), and there are SO MANY pieces in the sprite sheet that I don't know what to do!!!! The animation will last 2Cute5 minnutes so yeah, I have pleeeeenty to build and animate, but I want some tips ffor Sprite assembling (mostly, crossing my fingers to get tips from Ultimecia him/herself), I have to finish this aniation in two weeks and I'm still stuck with building the first Persona (Kiyohime), and sadly, I can't figure out how this one moves (I've seen video walktroughs but it seems whoever plays it skips the ussage of this Persona absolutely...).

So, sorry for the long, annoying post, I just hope I can hear some advice... Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Tips for Ultimecia's Sprite assembling? - by Aldath - 09-17-2011, 09:58 PM