Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario & Luigi styled Magnus Von Grapple
Okay, time to reply to stuff.
A.J. Nitro - Yeah, I probably should do that, since I doubt just this idle animation would be enough. And I might need to enlist some help. I don't have a ton of experience with battle animations...
EDIT: Well, looks like I don't have to since it was moved for me. Huzzah, having other people help you because they can!
Tomberry2k - Unpaperify? Judging by what I've seen in the custom section, that seems more like Smithygon's territory. I've seen what he's done, and he would probably be a prime choice for a project like that.
Also, the audience cannon is only present in Magnus Von Grapple 2.0, but that would be fun anyway.
Mighty Jetters - Well, it WAS made by looking at a picture in my sideboard, so that makes sense. Hooray!
CO2 - No problemo.
Magnus Von Grapple is a boss in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. It is a robot used by Lord Crump in an attempt to steal one of the Crystal Stars for the goals of the X-Nauts. To read more, check out:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Magnus_von_Grapple

ALSO EDIT: Anyone looking to help can find the parts here. Battle animations aren't my forte!
[Image: flarezekrom-animated.gif] [Image: boltreshiram-animated3.gif] [Image: primaldialga-animated.gif] [Image: temporalpalkia-animated.gif] [Image: torrentgroudon-animated.gif] [Image: porygon-e-animated.gif]
Edited Pokemon sprites? You bet. Because I can. Allons-y!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario & Luigi styled Magnus Von Grapple - by Nezumi - 08-27-2011, 08:02 PM