Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
TrunksFightingTeenCustomJus(need Critiques)
3D Modelling 
(08-15-2011, 11:44 AM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: Guys I'm not sure ever called these "custom edits" unless he changed his post and I missed it. He just wants to submit them to custom/edit on the submission area? I dunno I so rarely go to that part of the forum, possibly like months ago I was there?

Anyway, edits aren't generally accepted around here. Unless their heavy edits, which are close to customs. I'll be honest, don't edit. You learn practically nothing from it and whatever "rewarding feeling" you get from the end result is really miniscule in comparison to how you'll feel if you completely build something up scratch, and you'll also develop pixelart skills. With skills you can grow as an artist and do whatever you please, and in turn use your knowledge to help others.

Oh what the hell. While I'm at it I'll comment on the sprites too. I can't tell if these are your's or not. Really I don't care either, these things are done in such an abundance that even if you did "make" these, someone has been here for you and did the same exact thing if not better. No one really wants to see JUS style(which is actually pretty ugly) anymore(hell when I was doing it back in 08 no one wanted to see it then either). Do something original, or if you must do something JUS make it something that we haven't seen 1000000000 times before, Trunks, Goku, Vegeta, etc. we have all seen them in game, edited, re-vamped, and "custom" by so many people over the years who were just like you that it's actually annoying. EDIT: Literally is that what you did? you did a really shitty armor edit that it almost looks like a recolour? Please don't waiste your time with this really, don't do it. There is no demand for things of this nature, you're learning nothing from it, and then you waiste time defending it. It's silly, just move on from here and forget about this sheet.
oh yeah cuz thats really why alot of ppl love this sheet on deviant art. The jus style isnt ugly if it was ppl wouldnt put them isn ssf2 or other games. btw i know the armor is crappy it was my 1st jus edit so relax dont be a loser and cuss about my beginning stuff jeez and i edit things because i like to edit them and if you have a problem with jus style dont comment on something about it. I want people that are experienced with the jus style(DBZ not anything else) to tell me what i can do better not to give up. I dont play that and personally I have never seen a full sprite sheet like this on the internet only trunks with the sword Not Trunks(FightingTeen) Just because Trunks is in the name doesnt mean that you saw it already.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: TrunksFightingTeenCustomJus(need Critiques) - by all-star75 - 08-15-2011, 12:12 PM