Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
So... What do you tell people who don't like people sharing/using ripped models?
Its that its for commercial usage pfft. All I care is that I get credited for what I did is that so wrong to get credit for what you put time into? Well whatever really doesn't matter.

Reason being I even say about releasing is because I do want to. I can't seem to figure out how it even works on this site or else I would have. Before you go and direct me to link about how the rules are done for submissions stuff. Yes I've looked and have attempted that and have failed. When I tried creating the stuff it just would not work for me.

Sorry I'm the one who doesn't approved of using content like that for real purposes since it derails from having spent the time to actually make something worth while. If a serious programmer wants to make sounds he can do it himself. Is it hard? Maybe? Should he just not try? No he should try first. Same with modeling or spriting. It makes things more memorable. Now before you go on about saying this is wrong and people have a right to do as they choose on how to make something. Its just this is the more original approach. Of course your going to end up using something made. Everyone does that, even the pros. Sorry but I have a view that I should know most of everything I can. Whether it be Programming , Modeling, Animating, Textures. So I can work on a project. Why? Because resources are limited so you have to do it yourself. And honestly if your a serious programmer you would know how to do other things as well. But thats my view on things seeing as I do it myself (not everyone is like me).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... What do you tell people who don't like people sharing/using ripped models? - by TensaSoulSlayer - 07-11-2011, 02:54 PM