Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So... What do you tell people who don't like people sharing/using ripped models?
(07-11-2011, 12:30 AM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Besides if anyone was ever really bothered by something like that, they could simply flash proof that they had done it and the moron who stole their work would be IMMEDIATELY put to shame. Though for anyone to be truly bothered by something so harmless and petty in the first place says a lot about them.

So wait its wrong for me to be upset that they took my work or something like that? And claimed it as there own. That this is harmless and petty? I would have to say your wrong about that. This goes with just about anything that is created content. It still doesn't change the fact that they claimed it in the first place.

Its different I suppose if someone claims a ripped model as their own though. That says a lot about the person who does.

Personally I'm fine with ripped models as I said in my post above post, as there are good reasons to have ripped models. But then again it can come to an expense of the down side which can happen.

Sure you can have knifes be sold in stores but they put warnings on them telling you to be cautious and not to do certain things with them. As with any product in stores there is always a warning such as keep away from small children may cause choking hazard. So if you read the readme in Noesis it talks about what should be stated and such. It only makes sense.

Stuff will end up happening anyways. I'm personally am fine with it since I know it will happen I'm working on my own script for .gno format. And once I get it done it'll get released. Only because I have no problem with it being out there. Same with the .model script(If get confirmation from Link). Just for some people reasons for not releasing can be just because they don't want to. And it all comes down to really is trust. Which I've heard straight up from some of these people who have worked on it.

I have my reasons why I don't release things on here. Its a hassle for me or else I would have done it by now. I got a lot of stuff that could be uploaded right now.

I'm all fine for people ripping and I'd love to have the resources out there for people to use to do it themselves. Since its much easier that way. But there will always be something that stops it from happening. No stopping that.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... What do you tell people who don't like people sharing/using ripped models? - by TensaSoulSlayer - 07-11-2011, 12:56 AM