Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
So... What do you tell people who don't like people sharing/using ripped models?
Tossing out the recolor/edit argument, as the reasons its silly have been driven into the ground many times, than I guess that people stealing others' work is about the last argument. All I'd like to say is that the number of people who actually DO claim that other's rips are their own work are the minority. By a lot. The silent majority's opinion is NOT necessarily equal to that of the vocal minority's.

So I really hope that's not your whole reason for disliking the sharing of this kinda stuff because by your logic, knives shouldn't exist because they might end up hurting people and stores shouldn't exist because things might get stolen from them. If you truly believe that things that are generally good shouldn't happen based on a small potential for a bad thing, and a minor bad thing at that, then I have nothing to say to you.

Besides if anyone was ever really bothered by something like that, they could simply flash proof that they had done it and the moron who stole their work would be IMMEDIATELY put to shame. Though for anyone to be truly bothered by something so harmless and petty in the first place says a lot about them.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... What do you tell people who don't like people sharing/using ripped models? - by Shadowth117 - 07-11-2011, 12:30 AM