[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Techokami's Sprite Warehouse U (0 Updated)
(07-09-2011, 07:35 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: Well, I've officially made myself look like an idiot today.
You and Tonberry! Big Grin
(07-09-2011, 09:59 PM)dolphman Wrote: another thing about the series, Rocket Knight (for Xbox live/PSN/Steam) follows the Genesis titles as well.
as it officially introduces the wolves into the storyline, and brings back the pigs.
stole what I was about to post
(07-09-2011, 09:59 PM)dolphman Wrote: anyways. your tile rips are excellent. if only we could get Knuckles Chaotix tiles. the graphics are amazingly nice. Tongue
I'd love to make proper Chaotix tile rips! I just need to figure out how metatiles, graphics, and palettes are stored in RAM for this 32x game (I've never done 32x before)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Techokami's Sprite Warehouse, 3DS Edition (6 New/0 Updated) - by Techokami - 07-10-2011, 04:12 PM