Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
So... What do you tell people who don't like people sharing/using ripped models?
(06-27-2011, 04:53 PM)Mothman Wrote:
(06-25-2011, 06:09 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: I'm confused Moth, care to elaborate on how that's relevant?
Basically, I've never said a thing to anybody about their thoughts because I do not know anybody who does it.

-.-;
dude there is a whole forum of people who make sprites.
even I make sprites
but thats not the point, this particular thread is about 3d models and why people rip models and then keep them for their selves...
this way we understand exactly how the model horder thinks that way we can have less bickering on the forum in general. perhaps they don't want their method to get used by the wrong people, perhaps they just want to enjoy it all to themselves...or perhaps they just want to shove it in peoples faces...you never know till you discuss it.

now if you are looking for sprites i could help if u need it just PM me....i might have something in my old archives that might be of use to you.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... What do you tell people who don't like people sharing/using ripped models? - by valforwing - 06-28-2011, 12:34 AM