[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK
(05-28-2011, 02:38 AM)Friedslick6 Wrote: Hey, you fixed the opacity troubles! Nice one.
btw, I sent you a private message on Facepunch regarding two models of mine. You might be interested in them...

I think i responded to your pm the other day... I'll repat this again, i don't know how to import stuff into gmod and making player models and npc's... after the model packs i'll learn

(05-28-2011, 10:51 AM)valforwing Wrote: these look great!
Big Grin
YAY! more models!
although big boss' neck looks a little strangulated

i can't rip bigbosse's out fit for some reason, so i just pasted the head over brwal's mgs3 snake trophie... maybe future versions of the emu's ripper might getthe uncorrupted textures that I still need... or make one myself

[Image: banner.jpg]
Thanked by: valforwing

Messages In This Thread
RE: METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK - by FRANKASTER - 05-28-2011, 02:29 PM