Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Fangame][In development][No title yet]
I wasn't even going to ask for help on this project, cause naturally, the response is "Do it yourself" way more than half the time. That's generally the response for like, 99.9% of the time. The fact that generally when some just ups and asks that is essentially a taboo. Not to mention, revealing the plot runs a risk of it possibly being stolen. Which is why I'm not revealing it, except to those I know I can essentially trust, which would be membrs contributing to the project.

Now I know the crossover concept is nothing new, or original, and I'm sorry that this is coming off as one of those lame stupid ones. I don't know......maybe it is.....*sigh* if you guys want me to cancel the project, I suppose I should. But, it's not like I have any other actual projects that are going to be any better.Cry

This was going to be my one fan project that was actually going to go somewhere, but only to find out it's the lamest thing ever, hurts greatly.Cry

I don't think anyone would be interested in helping me with my original game idea. Also, I had a little bit of a sqeual plot in mind for this if it went well, but it honestly won't. But then again, perhaps that plot will work a bit better than this one. I don't know, but if I were to work on that story instead, I'd need someone to make some custom sprites for the main character. They don't need to be from scratch, I know two characters the character can be made from, but that's only if you guys think it'd be better than this game project.

I can make some prologue pictures to sort of explane what this project was going to be about, I don't want to make a "Blah" game, I want to make a fun game that everyone can enjoy!

Minor note. But let's be honest, who wouldn't want to work with characters they like, and know they can do? It'd be pretty hard to wokr with characters you don't like. Chances are you will probably treat them rather unjustly, which is something I'm sure fans of the characters won't like. Just sayin.Sad
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Fangame][In development][No title yet] - by Mega Man model T 101 - 04-26-2011, 09:35 PM