Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Fangame][In development][No title yet]
@ Fuchikoma, if you were going to do something like that, say it in the post with the picture you upload, cause otherwise it's going to make confusion and misconceptions, as I thought you made the sprite as an example to show what you could do for the project, not just to show something off to a member who's posted in the thread. Next time, just PM him the dumb thing.

@ GrooveMan.exe, I simply haven't revealed the plot, but I do have one, and I know where I'm going with it. I'm sorry if this whole project is coming off as some sort of stupid self service trash, but it isn't.

I'm sorry if I sounded terribly rude in the above, but no one needs to have someone just randomly doing some sort of random picture job "just to see someone die", and they don't need someone to making rather rude assumptions of their intentions.

Look at Mushroom Kingdom Fusion, it was originally just Mario going to other unrelated game worlds, and now it's become a major crossover with tons of characters to play as, each being from a different game company just about.

And I don't want to hear "Yeah but..." but nothing, the characters in in Mushroom Kingodm Fusion have about as less reason for being in the game and together than my character choices for this game. But do the character choices in Mushroom Kingdom Fusion make it a bad game? No, it's one heck of a game! Great to play, even though it's still just a beta.

I suppose what I'm trying to get at is, I'm making a different kind of crossover game than the usual style, which is generally just the characters beating each other up to determine who's the best, ect ect, but that was made a bit different with the Adventure Mode in Super Smash Bros Brawl. May not have had the absolute greatest story, but it's there, and it's pretty interesting.

I'm not trying to make something simply for the heck of it, or have some sort of hidden agenda attached to it. I'm just making a simple crossover fangame with a fairly unique plot. I just don't have a title for it, it's hard to come up with a decent semi original title now a days.

I'm sorry for a bit of the rant there, but I just don't need to be bashed like that for essentially no reason. I actually have a purely original game idea I would like to work on, but there is no way it'll come to pass, cause it can't be done in the game making program I'm using, and not to mention, I would need a team, just spriters for the sprites and backgrounds, and those who know how to write up code, as I have the plot, settings, controls, pretty much everything thought out.

I'm sorry if you guys think this project is a big fat waste of time, but unless you guys can possibly suggest a better one, and actually contribute rather than complaining "OMG STYLE CLASHING! AAAHHHHHH!" and "What kind of game is this? Self service?" I'm all ears, but if you got nothing to actually make me change the project entirely, then I'm going to continue it as is.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Fangame][In development][No title yet] - by Mega Man model T 101 - 04-24-2011, 08:21 AM