[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK
(04-13-2011, 02:48 PM)Friedslick6 Wrote: Oh, I wasn't intending on releasing the maps un-remade. This is hard to explain, but my plan is to rip every map from MGS:TTS, merge them into one large object, import that object into a FPS, slowly recreate it to perfect scale, and texture it (because I'm a sucker for perfection.) Anyway, enough about my ideas. If anyone wants to know more they can just send me a PM.

You know as cool as that sounds, that is a pretty big game right? I mean it could probably be done if you split it into a number of parts, but one big thing like that would be very ridiculous. If its even possible to do as one map, you'd have to place a rather ridiculous amount of portals everywhere to stop the game from rendering everything at once.

Its not that it wouldn't be fun to play, but it would be more than a little ridiculous getting that to work I'm thinkin'.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK - by Shadowth117 - 04-13-2011, 03:12 PM