Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK
(04-04-2011, 07:50 PM)valforwing Wrote: it wouldn't be good because the theme song for MGS has been taken out due to a copyright that it sounded like a song called Winter Road...which in my opinion dosent sound at all like the MGS theme, but it's not in any games after MGS3...and all the trailers of the original MGS were taken down from the MGS websites apparently.
without the right music and voice acting the game just won't do that well

that's why I created this youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MGSmainthemeBACK page, to have a historical compilation and preservation of the original trailers and music... and i wanted to get the stuff on the best quality possible and it was pretty dam hard to get the promotional dvd's, but i have hope that the main theme will return of snake eater 3ds and here are the prophecies:

1: 2010: castlevania lords of shadow: part of the maintheme was there... i know it does not have the main melody but is something

2: 2010: konami's official mgs page, one video where they prank a worker using the original mgs1 theme... and yes i checked and it was uploaded by kp staff... is not a user movie, and konami has 0 tolerance for tappy

3: 2011 again on Facebook they asked which are the user's favorite version of the main theme and posted a scan of the 1st page of the mgs1 theme partiture

4: Nintendo japan event vintage mgs3 trailer was shown but the video jumpcuts before the main theme appears, so people listened the shit there just like 2009's GDC where they removed the mgs2/3 commercials from the streaming sites.

and on mgs4 soundtrack we don't have a MGS main theme mgs4 version... instead just mgsaga which is kinda ok but no tappy, i got unhappy with it, then we have the MGS peace walker main theme, which is just exclusive but i'am afraid that they can put that particular tune on the old games anytime... but if the mgs3ds has the music unlatered, you might hope that the hd re-releases and a complete version of mgs4 may feature the complete theme.

about the winter road is hard to explain but is actually almost the same song, but it was actually plagiarized by almost everyone, for example the princes lea theme uses some notes, i remember watching a tv movie that used a little part of it too, but what makes the difference is the tempo and the nature of the song, I'll upload a video of my self trying to play both themes on piano for you to see the difference

but who i really want to see in HD is solidus snake and the arsenal tengus.... the game didn't made justice to shinkawa's concept art, but mcfarlane toys did http://www.spawn.com/toys/games/mgs2/sol..._03_dp.jpg
[Image: banner.jpg]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK - by FRANKASTER - 04-04-2011, 08:50 PM