[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK
It looks similiar to the SSBB model, but it's probably the MGS2 model since Brawl's textures don't look anything like that.

Anyways, Iv'e been waiting for this a while now, and I'm glad it's being worked on. If somone can convert Sniper Wolf's model into MDl0 I would appreciate it very much. Also, if somone can get me (hopefully) Old Snake's textures (MGS4) as well that would be great. I really want to make the ultimate MGS4 Old Snake texture hack for Snake(Brawl).

Also, somone really needs to remake Naomi's [face] textures... because she looks older than Big Mamma did in MGS4...
If you want to support me and Friedslick, go here.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=10695.0

God... can't wait to finish Wolf... Wolf looks so fucking sexy in you're picture..
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: METAL GEAR SOLID ABSOLUTE CHARACTER MODEL PACK - by xxTerminatorxx - 03-25-2011, 01:28 PM