Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][PLAYABLE] Metal Crash (Crash Bandicoot+Metal Slug fangame)
(03-02-2011, 11:08 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: This is actually looking very nice! You have some solid mechanics here. I dunno how I feel about Crash with a pistol (wumpa fruit bazooka though? Sure.), and the crash and boxes are very basic sprite-wise. If you can get a good pixelartist to help you out; this could be pretty sweet!

Thanks dude! Big Grin And yeah.. I can understand people not liking the idea of Crash with guns (other than that wumpa bazooka.. which i might actually add in Tongue).. but hopefully people can enjoy the game for what it is. And yeah.. I might add alittle more detail into Crash' sprites.. maybe.. hah Tongue

I haven't really even thought of having someone to help with pixel art and all.. pretty much have planned to do it all on my own (so much work.. Very Sad ).. But if anyone would be willing to help, that would be pretty awesome. Especially with everythin to do with scenery.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FANGAME][PLAYABLE] Metal Crash (Crash Bandicoot+Metal Slug fangame) - by MetalSonic3 - 03-02-2011, 11:29 AM