Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA][UNPAID TEAM] Nexus: The Great Journey
(02-27-2011, 03:02 AM)PortalGuru Wrote: The music is wonderful. I'm actually looking forward to seeing this project progressing. Would you mind putting some stuff about some gameplay aspects up soon? Combat specifics and such?

Just a suggestion, though: I'd start making this thing 2-D. It's a hell of a lot less work on both the coding and art sides.

Thanks. I really like that theme myself. I hope it progresses soon. Hmmm I'll work on that. I'm still thinking of ways to make it differnt from KH.

(02-27-2011, 04:02 AM)Dazz Wrote: Sadly I think this just sounds like you played Kingdom Hearts and thought it was good, so you want to make a game without the Square and Disney characters.

The art is pretty nice, and the music is sweet, but yeah... You pretty much have nothing beyond those two aspects... I don't think you'll see much support without a real design spec.

Honestly I can see what you mean. It does sound a lot like KH. But the truth is I came up with this idea a few years ago before I ever played KH. I liked the combat system in FFCC for the GCN and went with that as the battle system till I found KH was a much more evolved version of the same combat system. As for the Dimension thing that was more inspired by the Fairly Oddparents Channel Chasers episode. Since in most KH game you only get three forms (Halloween Town, Pride Lands, Space Paranoids, ECT.) With this it wouldn't be because of a world order protection but because the physics of each world changed you upon entering as thats the way they are made. I plan to expand it and make it more than a KH clone.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA][UNPAID TEAM] Nexus: The Great Journey - by Plokman - 02-27-2011, 05:09 PM